RGX has been selected by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) to develop a consultancy consisting of a study and survey of the exportable supply of Panama in 2021.
The study will involve:
– Identify the most relevant sectors and activities for the export of the country, participating in the process with leading entities of foreign trade in Panama.
– Interview Panamanian exporters from the primary, industrial and service sectors that make up the ProPanama database.
– Identify challenges of international competitiveness of the interviewed Panamanian exporters.
– Systematize and geolocate the exportable offer of more companies that are part of the PROPANAMA.GOB database.
– Analyze and identify international markets of greater opportunity for the growth of Panamanian exports, ensuring the use of the FTAs in force in the country.
– Interview importers from the markets identified as having the greatest opportunity for the growth of Panama’s exports.
– Consolidate the guidelines of an export strategy for the sectors analyzed.
The consultancy, already running, will end in December 2021 and, with this, we hope to contribute to the management of ProPanama (Trade Promotion Agency of the country), for the growth of Panamanian exports.