How can your company benefit from forming a relationship with the most representative SMB institutions in different countries?
RGX works with more than 188,000 cross-border SME companies in the 53 countries in which we have presence. We also collaborate with 700 chambers of commerce, associations and government entities that group this segment.
Thanks to our knowledge of SMEs and our relationship with governments, associations, and chambers, large companies hire us to develop marketing and/or communication programs to generate loyalty, knowledge, attract, position and grow within small and medium enterprises.
We develop projects by country, region or global and customized according to the needs of each client.
Some of the services we provide are:
• Market studies
• Database development
• Go to market strategies (events, social media, contents, and others)
• Development of relationships with chambers of commerce and business associations
• Videos of success stories
• Detection of business opportunities and workshops with in-house sales teams
• Development of SMB portals, content and services
• Seminars for small and medium-sized companies with the support of governments and chambers of commerce.
Ups: Crossborder Exporting & Importing practices used by Latin American Small and Medium sized Enterprises
Mastercard Biz Platform. Helping your business expand globally.